TAUT WIRE MECHANICAL DETECTION FENCE
CapFiT 50 is an innovative and smart perimeter protection solution that detects any intrusion while eliminating false alarms. This concept consists of a wall of taut wires combined with a crush sensor inserted into a detection post. The latter continuously analyses relative variations in movement between the taut wires.
Any attempt to pull apart, cut or lean on it is then detected. Using the differential principle, CapFiT 50 is totally insensitive to ground movement and temperature distortions.
This innovative solution can be installed on an existing fence, wall, overhang or as a freestanding structure.
Robust, simple to deploy (little civil engineering and energy input), streamlined design, customer return on investment, are some of the benefits that make CapFiT 50 an effective solution for the professional security market.
Main features :
- Excellent detection quality
- Very low number of false alarms: about 1 alarm / km / year
- Can be adapted to all types of fences
- Totally unaffected by bad weather (rain, wind, snow, fog, extreme temperatures) and ground movement
- Easy to install and maintain (only 1 connector per post)
- Very long lifespan
- Low electrical consumption
- Optional: real time alarm management with a supervision system or remote monitoring centre
- Available in the following versions: 1.00 m, 1.50 m, 2.00 m, 2.50 m, 3.00 m, overhang (0.80 m), customised
Download the technical data sheet
Fill in the following form to download the technical data sheet