ERYvision is the product of several generations of alarm centralisation systems which have been deployed several hundred times in France and abroad. It enables supervision and interaction between security systems via a single control station.
ERYvision is a long-term, ergonomic and scalable supervision system, which can integrate many applications on the market by developing gateways.
The GUI with the provision of summary information makes it possible to intuitively operate, visualise and analyse the situation overall in real time.
Main features :
- Supervision and interactions of security sub-systems:
– Serpe sensors
– Central intrusion alarm system – Perimeter sensors
– Video surveillance (servo-control of the video
based on events)
– Access control – People protection system
– GSM jammer
- Operating tool which is ergonomic and simple to use: Configurable GUI
- Modular and scalable architecture
- Real-time monitoring of network equipment
- WINDOWS (services, processes) software monitoring
- Guaranteed maintenance of servers in operational condition: instant redundancy, instant configuration reloading
- Servo-control of actions triggered based on an event, time slot or manually
- Alarm transmission to remote monitoring
- Alarm transmission to another supervisor (ModBus, TCP messages)
- The entire supervision configuration does not require any programming skills
Download the technical data sheet
Fill in the following form to download the technical data sheet